Subject: LIGHTSPEED Distributor wanted
From: Manuel Coats <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 1995 21:47:40 -0700 (PDT)

I'll be checking into this on monday, but since I'm online I thought I 
would post a message incase any of you European net surfers read this.  I 
am looking for a Direct European Distributor to handle the PAL version of 
LIGHTSPEED in Europe.  I would love to offer subscriptions in PAL to the 
European market at a comparable rate as U.S. citizens pay, but I can't 
because it costs almost four times as much to ship a video overseas as it 
does here in the states.  I will have U.S. distributors who can ship to 
Europe, but again the price goes up.  E-mail me or call me at 
805-945-9870 to discuss the matter.

Regards,
Manuel Coats
LIGHTSPEED: The Video Magazine for the Lightwave Enthusiast
--
Manuel Coats <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]